Protein, Fat And Carbohydrate Online Calculator
"How much protein, fat and carbohydrate should I have in my diet?"
Lose weight with proper nutrition
- The calculator will tell you how much protein, fat and carbohydrate you should have each day.
- If you keep your daily intake somewhere in this range you are going to lose weight.
- Did you know this has a lot to do with why you gain weight? And with overeating? It does.
There is some very important information about protein, fat and carbohydrate and overeating that you should know.
But just using this will make weight loss much easier for you.
You are going to feel better. Look better. And be healthier.
Any questions or comments? Let me know. I am always glad to hear from you. I'd like to know how you are doing.
How to use the protein, fat and carbohydrate calculator...
- First find the number of calories you need in a day. Use the daily calorie calculator.
- Or if you use centimeter and kilograms use the daily calorie calculator cm/kg.
- That will show you the number of calories you need in your diet each day.
- Then return here, plug in the number and hit calculate.
- Notice the range of the values. Protein is 30-35%, carbohydrate 40-45% and fat 25-35%